Tuesday, 28 July 2009 10:37
1) I am a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
2) I am fourteen years of age or older.
3) I support the aims and principles of the PC (Progressive Canadian) Party.
4) The information supplied is complete and accurate.
5) I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to keep the above information up to date.
By Processing the Transaction I agree to the following:
- I agree to the above certification and agree to become a member of the Progressive Canadian Party of Canada.
- I agree to pay a $10 membership fee.
- I acknowledge that information entered during the transaction process will be stored in the party database for identification and uses consistent with the operations of a federal political party. (for a copy of our policies on member information contact us at:
If you don't wish to register online, you may download and mail the Application for Membership - * PDF Document
Elections Canada requires that “To maintain its status, a registered or eligible political party must every 3 years provide the names, addresses and declarations of at least 250 electors who are members of the party. The party is required to submit the original declaration to Elections Canada. Faxed or copied declarations are not accepted.” 2010 is such a year.
Please click here to download the applicable form. Once filled out, signed and dated please mail to:
PC Party Headquarters,
218 Twyford Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1V 0V9
* Can't open a pdf? Click here to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Last Updated on Friday, 03 February 2017 15:38